- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
HELENA — A Republican legislator said Friday that Montana needs an armed paramilitary group of volunteers to help authorities in emergencies, a proposal favored by gun rights advocates and conservative lawmakers skeptical of the federal government.