- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Park County Justice Court
LIVINGSTON — A former state legislator accused of skirting a roadblock and resisting arrest asked for proof of a court's legitimacy but kept disruptions to a minimum compared with a previous hearing.
A man was arrested Friday night in Livingston on suspicion of breaking into a home and starting to take off his clothes.