- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Park County Justice Court
LIVINGSTON — A former state legislator accused of skirting a roadblock and resisting arrest asked for proof of a court's legitimacy but kept disruptions to a minimum compared with a previous hearing.
A man was arrested Friday night in Livingston on suspicion of breaking into a home and starting to take off his clothes.