- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
Park County Justice Court
LIVINGSTON — A former state legislator accused of skirting a roadblock and resisting arrest asked for proof of a court's legitimacy but kept disruptions to a minimum compared with a previous hearing.
A man was arrested Friday night in Livingston on suspicion of breaking into a home and starting to take off his clothes.