- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Park County Justice Court
LIVINGSTON — A former state legislator accused of skirting a roadblock and resisting arrest asked for proof of a court's legitimacy but kept disruptions to a minimum compared with a previous hearing.
A man was arrested Friday night in Livingston on suspicion of breaking into a home and starting to take off his clothes.