- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
Concerning the the Bighorn Basin horses bound for slaughter in Canada, there seems to be a misconception that the 37 horses purchased by Bovary Exports have already been slaughtered. Not so. They are in a holding facility in Shelby for 30 days, but the clock is ticking. The American Wild Hor…
CHEYENNE -- State Rep. Sue Wallis says the Obama administration's proposal in its 2014 budget that would effectively ban the slaughter of horses for human consumption is "a pretty sorry situation."
GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County attorney says a fraud allegation against a state lawmaker is unfounded.