- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
Federal officials say a report that found ExxonMobil Corp. took "reasonable precautions" to address flooding that triggered an oil spill into Montana's Yellowstone River did not reflect the government's final determination in the case.
BOZEMAN — More than a dozen eastern Montana landowners filed a lawsuit Friday against ExxonMobil Corp. claiming the company ignored warnings before a pipeline break that spilled an estimated 1,500 barrels of crude oil into the Yellowstone River.