- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 3 Magic City myths and legends
- 4 Billings teen recounts surviving plane crash in mountains near Amelia Earhart’s Wyoming cabin
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
On the night the Bozeman City Commission unanimously approved first reading of a nondiscrimination ordinance, people on both sides got a head start testifying before the Billings City Council on Monday.
I write this in response to the article celebrating two lesbian women being married (a term which they cannot fulfill for to be married is to be joined) and supposedly blessed by the Rev. Tom Hall. It is clear that neither of these women or Hall believe in the authority of Scripture even tho…