- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
On the night the Bozeman City Commission unanimously approved first reading of a nondiscrimination ordinance, people on both sides got a head start testifying before the Billings City Council on Monday.
I write this in response to the article celebrating two lesbian women being married (a term which they cannot fulfill for to be married is to be joined) and supposedly blessed by the Rev. Tom Hall. It is clear that neither of these women or Hall believe in the authority of Scripture even tho…