- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Paul W. Hansen
It is time for both Republicans and Democrats in Washington to make a deal to fix the nation’s debt.
With the federal government running annual deficits in excess of $1 trillion, voters must demand realistic solutions from the candidates. However we choose to do it, we need to balance spending and revenue.
Within the space of just a few days, the national debt has topped $15 trillion — about $133,000 per taxpayer — and the congressional super committee failed in its effort to lower annual deficits and reduce the growth of the national debt.