- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
Payroll Tax Cut
HELENA — From the federal budget to health care reform to gays in the military, Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., and Rep. Denny Rehberg, R-Mont., have voted on many of the same key issues of the times.