- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Pedro R. Hernandez
Prosecutors have charged a man with assaulting his adult son on Tuesday with a baseball bat.
Prosecutors filed charges Wednesday against a woman accused of twice having sexual contact with a boy, once when he was about 10 years old in 2011 and again about a year later.
Prosecutors say a 29-year-old man kidnapped and assaulted his ex-girlfriend and then assaulted an officer — all within hours of being released from jail.
A 25-year-old man made a Justice Court appearance Thursday on charges that he and another defendant beat a man with a stolen pistol following a dispute about a dog.
A man prosecutors say has seven prior felony convictions was charged Thursday in Yellowstone County Justice Court with threatening his disabled girlfriend with a gun.