- 1 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 2 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
Pedro R. Hernandez
Prosecutors have charged a man with assaulting his adult son on Tuesday with a baseball bat.
Prosecutors filed charges Wednesday against a woman accused of twice having sexual contact with a boy, once when he was about 10 years old in 2011 and again about a year later.
Prosecutors say a 29-year-old man kidnapped and assaulted his ex-girlfriend and then assaulted an officer — all within hours of being released from jail.
A 25-year-old man made a Justice Court appearance Thursday on charges that he and another defendant beat a man with a stolen pistol following a dispute about a dog.
A man prosecutors say has seven prior felony convictions was charged Thursday in Yellowstone County Justice Court with threatening his disabled girlfriend with a gun.