- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Pedro R. Hernandez
Prosecutors have charged a man with assaulting his adult son on Tuesday with a baseball bat.
Prosecutors filed charges Wednesday against a woman accused of twice having sexual contact with a boy, once when he was about 10 years old in 2011 and again about a year later.
Prosecutors say a 29-year-old man kidnapped and assaulted his ex-girlfriend and then assaulted an officer — all within hours of being released from jail.
A 25-year-old man made a Justice Court appearance Thursday on charges that he and another defendant beat a man with a stolen pistol following a dispute about a dog.
A man prosecutors say has seven prior felony convictions was charged Thursday in Yellowstone County Justice Court with threatening his disabled girlfriend with a gun.