- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 New easement program would allow Yellowstone River to roam
Pedro R. Hernandez
Prosecutors have charged a man with assaulting his adult son on Tuesday with a baseball bat.
Prosecutors filed charges Wednesday against a woman accused of twice having sexual contact with a boy, once when he was about 10 years old in 2011 and again about a year later.
Prosecutors say a 29-year-old man kidnapped and assaulted his ex-girlfriend and then assaulted an officer — all within hours of being released from jail.
A 25-year-old man made a Justice Court appearance Thursday on charges that he and another defendant beat a man with a stolen pistol following a dispute about a dog.
A man prosecutors say has seven prior felony convictions was charged Thursday in Yellowstone County Justice Court with threatening his disabled girlfriend with a gun.