- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
Pedro R. Hernandez
Prosecutors have charged a man with assaulting his adult son on Tuesday with a baseball bat.
Prosecutors filed charges Wednesday against a woman accused of twice having sexual contact with a boy, once when he was about 10 years old in 2011 and again about a year later.
Prosecutors say a 29-year-old man kidnapped and assaulted his ex-girlfriend and then assaulted an officer — all within hours of being released from jail.
A 25-year-old man made a Justice Court appearance Thursday on charges that he and another defendant beat a man with a stolen pistol following a dispute about a dog.
A man prosecutors say has seven prior felony convictions was charged Thursday in Yellowstone County Justice Court with threatening his disabled girlfriend with a gun.