- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
MEETEESE, Wyo.— The annual tour of Legend Rock State Archaeological Site is Saturday, June 7.
The Billings Field Office of the BLM contains many cultural resources, such as these petroglyphs, spread across its more than 434,000 acres.
A human figure , left, is etched into the face of a sandstone outcrop in Weatherman Draw. The area, also known as the Valley of the Chiefs and Valley of the Shields, is riddled with prehistoric petroglyphs and pictographs.