- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
MEETEESE, Wyo.— The annual tour of Legend Rock State Archaeological Site is Saturday, June 7.
The Billings Field Office of the BLM contains many cultural resources, such as these petroglyphs, spread across its more than 434,000 acres.
A human figure , left, is etched into the face of a sandstone outcrop in Weatherman Draw. The area, also known as the Valley of the Chiefs and Valley of the Shields, is riddled with prehistoric petroglyphs and pictographs.