- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
CASPER, Wyo. -- A Wyoming conservation group is one of three organizations opposing a federal Bureau of Land Management decision to open federal lands to oil shale research and development.
SALT LAKE CITY — The U.S. Department of the Interior scaled back a Bush administration plan Friday to lease Western rangelands for development of oil shale and tar sands, the unconventional sources of oil found in pockets of the Rocky Mountains.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - Petroleum companies and investors are about to get a better idea who has struck black gold and who might be in the red as a result of drilling into the Niobrara Shale beneath eastern Wyoming.