- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
CASPER, Wyo. -- A Wyoming conservation group is one of three organizations opposing a federal Bureau of Land Management decision to open federal lands to oil shale research and development.
SALT LAKE CITY — The U.S. Department of the Interior scaled back a Bush administration plan Friday to lease Western rangelands for development of oil shale and tar sands, the unconventional sources of oil found in pockets of the Rocky Mountains.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - Petroleum companies and investors are about to get a better idea who has struck black gold and who might be in the red as a result of drilling into the Niobrara Shale beneath eastern Wyoming.