- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
CASPER, Wyo. -- A Wyoming conservation group is one of three organizations opposing a federal Bureau of Land Management decision to open federal lands to oil shale research and development.
SALT LAKE CITY — The U.S. Department of the Interior scaled back a Bush administration plan Friday to lease Western rangelands for development of oil shale and tar sands, the unconventional sources of oil found in pockets of the Rocky Mountains.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - Petroleum companies and investors are about to get a better idea who has struck black gold and who might be in the red as a result of drilling into the Niobrara Shale beneath eastern Wyoming.