- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
CASPER, Wyo. -- A Wyoming conservation group is one of three organizations opposing a federal Bureau of Land Management decision to open federal lands to oil shale research and development.
SALT LAKE CITY — The U.S. Department of the Interior scaled back a Bush administration plan Friday to lease Western rangelands for development of oil shale and tar sands, the unconventional sources of oil found in pockets of the Rocky Mountains.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - Petroleum companies and investors are about to get a better idea who has struck black gold and who might be in the red as a result of drilling into the Niobrara Shale beneath eastern Wyoming.