- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
When county leaders in Wyoming look at the bipartisan federal budget proposal, there’s something they don’t see: millions of dollars owed them by the federal government.
CODY, Wyo. — Six northern Wyoming counties received more than $5 million from the federal government last week to compensate for nontaxable federal lands within their boundaries.