- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Hail-hit homeowners struggle with mortgage companies over insurance money
When county leaders in Wyoming look at the bipartisan federal budget proposal, there’s something they don’t see: millions of dollars owed them by the federal government.
CODY, Wyo. — Six northern Wyoming counties received more than $5 million from the federal government last week to compensate for nontaxable federal lands within their boundaries.