- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
When county leaders in Wyoming look at the bipartisan federal budget proposal, there’s something they don’t see: millions of dollars owed them by the federal government.
CODY, Wyo. — Six northern Wyoming counties received more than $5 million from the federal government last week to compensate for nontaxable federal lands within their boundaries.