- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Pinedale’s Wind River Brewing Co
CASPER, Wyo. — Jamie Morris watched the World Beer Cup award ceremonies from a laptop in the back of Thai Meet Up, a restaurant and brewery in downtown Jackson. When the award for the best imperial India pale ale was announced, he saw his boss, Jeremy Tofte, take the stage.