- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
A man charged in 2012 with firing a handgun into the air during a confrontation at a family gathering changed his plea on Tuesday, admitting to one felony charge of criminal endangerment.