- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
CASPER, Wyo. — A judge has rejected a plea deal for a woman accused of stealing thousands of dollars from the Casper charity she worked for.
A man charged in 2012 with firing a handgun into the air during a confrontation at a family gathering changed his plea on Tuesday, admitting to one felony charge of criminal endangerment.