- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
A Minnesota fugitive appeared in court Friday and argued with a judge that he should be allowed to stay in Montana until he can write the governor a letter seeking “political asylum” because, he claimed, his constitutional rights are being violated.