- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Primrose Personal Care Home
Cyndi Johnson has trouble believing that bureaucratic rules may force a Billings woman out of an assisted-living home and into a nursing home — at double the cost to taxpayers.
Primrose Personal Care Home owner Cyndi Johnson, right, talks recently about resident Beth Riojas' troubles with Medicaid.