- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Primrose Personal Care Home
Cyndi Johnson has trouble believing that bureaucratic rules may force a Billings woman out of an assisted-living home and into a nursing home — at double the cost to taxpayers.
Primrose Personal Care Home owner Cyndi Johnson, right, talks recently about resident Beth Riojas' troubles with Medicaid.