- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Primrose Personal Care Home
Cyndi Johnson has trouble believing that bureaucratic rules may force a Billings woman out of an assisted-living home and into a nursing home — at double the cost to taxpayers.
Primrose Personal Care Home owner Cyndi Johnson, right, talks recently about resident Beth Riojas' troubles with Medicaid.