- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Collaboration between the Yellowstone County jail and the Community Crisis Center helped connect seriously mentally ill and addicted inmates to treatment services in the community, services that continued upon release from jail.