- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Professional Wilderness Outfitters Association
Wilderness replenishes our soul. Our eyes get a little brighter after a few days in the backcountry. Our stresses slide off like April snowmelt. Traveling to wild country can be a challenging journey, but it’s a journey that changes us for the better.
This is the time of year when Montanans shoulder their backpacks or saddle their horses and head for the hills. From snowmelt to the end of hunting season, Montana’s wilderness and backcountry beckon, calling to us with opportunities to reconnect with nature and rebalance our lives through s…