LARAMIE, Wyo. — Industry observers say there should be plenty of propane available in Wyoming this coming winter.
ROBERTS — No one was injured Friday night when a rural Roberts home exploded as the result of a suspected propane leak.
The propane recycling machine can empty up to six bottles at a time.
The Propane Bottle Recycler can be mounted on a flatbed trailer.
Brad Fimrite and Wayne Wilson of Billings helped Yellowstone National Park solve a nagging waste disposal issue by developing a machine that recycles leftover fuel from propane cylinders that campers use in lanterns, heaters and stoves.
Blue Creek Road was closed for part of Friday after a propane delivery truck crashed shortly after noon at the intersection of Blue Creek Road and Hillcrest Road.
On Feb. 6, when temperatures hit 23 below zero, both Montana State University Billings and MetraPark felt the bite of their gas bill.
Natural gas prices in Montana are higher than last year, while propane prices have truly skyrocketed during the cold spell in early February.
With propane prices skyrocketing, Montana Gov. Steve Bullock is increasing the heating subsidies for low-income families.
It cost Donna Adams $100 more than it did last January to fill her tank with 100 gallons of propane at her home on Monday in Huntley.
KALISPELL — Two people who were seriously injured in an explosion in a camper east of Kalispell last week remain hospitalized in Portland, Ore.
A Wolf Point woman who suffered burns on 80 percent of her body after a propane explosion on Oct. 25 has died.
The Billings Fire Department responded Tuesday afternoon to a garage fire in the Heights.
A Wolf Point woman has been flown to the Salt Lake City Burn Center with burns over 80 percent of her body after she was injured in a propane explosion Thursday.
A propane tank at the Musselshell County shop fell off its moorings early Friday and leaked 600 gallons of liquid propane, prompting a temporary evacuation of nearby residents.
A propane-fueled explosion leveled a home in Harrison on Sunday, injuring the sole occupant who was air-lifted to the University of Utah Health Care Burn Center in Salt Lake City.
DAYTON — Officials in Lake County say an explosion destroyed an unoccupied house in Dayton over the weekend.
ROCK SPRINGS — Sheriff's officials say a school in Farson has been evacuated after a liquid propane leak was detected.
HAMILTON — Two men suffered serious burns in a propane explosion while they were removing flooring from a house in Corvallis, authorities said.
Evergreen Fire Chief Craig Williams documents flames and debris after a house explosion outside of Whitefish, Mont., on Friday, Feb. 4, 2011. Fire crews attributed the blast to a propane leak. The home's owner was out of state. (AP Photo/The Flathead Beacon, Molly Priddy)