- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Public Works Director
BUTTE − A historic warehouse building on South Wyoming Street collapsed early Saturday morning. The cause for the collapse is not yet known.
As the snow continues to melt and Billings roads begin to dry, street crews will be out in the coming weeks taking care of one of spring’s most unwelcome afflictions: potholes.
Plowing crews went to work to begin clearing snow off Billings’ wider residential streets at 8 p.m. Tuesday, according to a news release from David Mumford, the city’s public works director.