- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Public Works Director
BUTTE − A historic warehouse building on South Wyoming Street collapsed early Saturday morning. The cause for the collapse is not yet known.
As the snow continues to melt and Billings roads begin to dry, street crews will be out in the coming weeks taking care of one of spring’s most unwelcome afflictions: potholes.
Plowing crews went to work to begin clearing snow off Billings’ wider residential streets at 8 p.m. Tuesday, according to a news release from David Mumford, the city’s public works director.