- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
You can’t see it, smell it, or taste it; but every year people around Montana are exposed to it, often in their homes. It is the second-leading cause of lung cancer deaths in the United States, second only to smoking. And while there are frequent warnings about the importance of washing your…
When Laura Larsson moved to Montana from Oregon in 1998, she had no clue what radon was.
A growing body of research suggests the air within homes and other buildings can be more seriously polluted than outdoor air, even in the largest and most industrialized cities.
CHEYENNE — The Wyoming Department of Health is encouraging residents to check their homes’ radon levels. Radon is a naturally occurring gas that comes from the natural decay of uranium. It’s odorless and can reach harmful levels when it’s trapped in indoor spaces.