- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
A month ago, it seemed like Yellowstone County Treasurer Max Lenington hardly missed an opportunity to accuse The Gazette of witch-hunting him for using county taxpayer equipment to send an email full of racially insensitive, if not insulting remarks.