- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
A month ago, it seemed like Yellowstone County Treasurer Max Lenington hardly missed an opportunity to accuse The Gazette of witch-hunting him for using county taxpayer equipment to send an email full of racially insensitive, if not insulting remarks.