- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
A month ago, it seemed like Yellowstone County Treasurer Max Lenington hardly missed an opportunity to accuse The Gazette of witch-hunting him for using county taxpayer equipment to send an email full of racially insensitive, if not insulting remarks.