- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
When he got his first computer, Adam Hanel wasn’t content to simply play games or type up his homework. The curious 9-year-old disassembles the machine to see how it worked.
Encryption is usually considered a good thing, a way for businesses to safeguard proprietary and customer information so hackers cannot access it. But now the hackers have turned the tables and are using encryption against businesses, with malware called “ransomware.”