- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
When he got his first computer, Adam Hanel wasn’t content to simply play games or type up his homework. The curious 9-year-old disassembles the machine to see how it worked.
Encryption is usually considered a good thing, a way for businesses to safeguard proprietary and customer information so hackers cannot access it. But now the hackers have turned the tables and are using encryption against businesses, with malware called “ransomware.”
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.