- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Rare Earth Mineral
An Arkansas company searching for rare-earth minerals along the Montana-Idaho border could begin separating what it unearths in 2015 if ongoing tests remain positive.
An Arkansas company began drilling Wednesday for rare-earth minerals — the stuff on which cellphones, wind turbines and hybrid car batteries depend — on Lemhi Pass near Dillon.
The federal government has approved an Arkansas company’s plans to drill for rare earth minerals along the Idaho border in Western Montana.