- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Rare Earth Mineral
An Arkansas company searching for rare-earth minerals along the Montana-Idaho border could begin separating what it unearths in 2015 if ongoing tests remain positive.
An Arkansas company began drilling Wednesday for rare-earth minerals — the stuff on which cellphones, wind turbines and hybrid car batteries depend — on Lemhi Pass near Dillon.
The federal government has approved an Arkansas company’s plans to drill for rare earth minerals along the Idaho border in Western Montana.