- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Rare Earth Mineral
An Arkansas company searching for rare-earth minerals along the Montana-Idaho border could begin separating what it unearths in 2015 if ongoing tests remain positive.
An Arkansas company began drilling Wednesday for rare-earth minerals — the stuff on which cellphones, wind turbines and hybrid car batteries depend — on Lemhi Pass near Dillon.
The federal government has approved an Arkansas company’s plans to drill for rare earth minerals along the Idaho border in Western Montana.