- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Reach Out And Read
Pediatricians at the Children's Clinic have started giving books to their young patients in an effort to promote and improve early childhood literacy in Billings.
Shannon Steppler-Yonts, a pediatrician at the Children's Clinic, talks about the importance of reading to children at a young age. With Steppler-Yonts are Carol Burton, President/CEO of United Way, center, and Tammy Miller, CEO of Border States Electric, which donated $27,500 to the program.