- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
Reach Out And Read
Pediatricians at the Children's Clinic have started giving books to their young patients in an effort to promote and improve early childhood literacy in Billings.
Shannon Steppler-Yonts, a pediatrician at the Children's Clinic, talks about the importance of reading to children at a young age. With Steppler-Yonts are Carol Burton, President/CEO of United Way, center, and Tammy Miller, CEO of Border States Electric, which donated $27,500 to the program.