- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Reach Out And Read
Pediatricians at the Children's Clinic have started giving books to their young patients in an effort to promote and improve early childhood literacy in Billings.
Shannon Steppler-Yonts, a pediatrician at the Children's Clinic, talks about the importance of reading to children at a young age. With Steppler-Yonts are Carol Burton, President/CEO of United Way, center, and Tammy Miller, CEO of Border States Electric, which donated $27,500 to the program.