- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
Reach Out And Read
Pediatricians at the Children's Clinic have started giving books to their young patients in an effort to promote and improve early childhood literacy in Billings.
Shannon Steppler-Yonts, a pediatrician at the Children's Clinic, talks about the importance of reading to children at a young age. With Steppler-Yonts are Carol Burton, President/CEO of United Way, center, and Tammy Miller, CEO of Border States Electric, which donated $27,500 to the program.