- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — The numbers alone are telling: 629 applicants from 300 colleges and universities. In the end, 62 students from 54 schools survived the cut in this year’s selection of Truman Scholars.
University of Montana junior Rebecca Boslough is one of 62 students in the United States to be selected as a Truman Scholar this year. Winners receive up to $30,000 for graduate-level study or professional schooling.