- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
MISSOULA — The numbers alone are telling: 629 applicants from 300 colleges and universities. In the end, 62 students from 54 schools survived the cut in this year’s selection of Truman Scholars.
University of Montana junior Rebecca Boslough is one of 62 students in the United States to be selected as a Truman Scholar this year. Winners receive up to $30,000 for graduate-level study or professional schooling.