- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 4 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
- 5 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
The Wyoming Lottery Board estimates it will get $20 million from ticket sales in the first year of the state’s legal games of chance, which are now targeted to start February 2014.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lottery official has warned the newly formed Wyoming Lottery Board of the pitfalls that arise when starting a lottery.