- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
The Wyoming Lottery Board estimates it will get $20 million from ticket sales in the first year of the state’s legal games of chance, which are now targeted to start February 2014.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lottery official has warned the newly formed Wyoming Lottery Board of the pitfalls that arise when starting a lottery.