- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
The hot-iron brand, the West’s most recognized ownership stamp for 150 years, isn’t grading well with federal officials searching for uniform ways of identifying livestock.