- Where to get Billings' best pies
- Mixed berry pie at Red Rooster Cafe
- Peach pie at Red Rooster Cafe
- Sour cream and raisin pie at Red Rooster Cafe
- Dutch apple rum tart at Caramel Cookie Waffle
- Nuss tart at Caramel Cookie Waffle
- Sour cream blueberry pie at Caramel Cookie Waffle
- Chocolate cream pie at Stella's
Red Rooster Cafe
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means that if you are like me and are incapable of baking a Thanksgiving worthy pie, you need to get your pie order in at a local bakery … soon!
Red Rooster Cafe owner Misty Miller has introduced the restaurant’s Patriotic Cheesecake Pie to celebrate the Fourth of July. It will be available throughout the summer.
Misty Miller of Red Rooster Cafe holds a red, white and blue cheesecake pie she created to celebrate the Fourth of July.
Apple pie is considered as American as hot dogs and baseball on the Fourth of July.
Donna Godwin shows off a pie at the Red Rooster Cafe on Broadwater Avenue. The eatery offers a menu full of items make from scratch.
Donna Godwin, shown in the Red Rooster Cafe she previously owned on Broadwater Avenue, has opened Red Rooster Kitchen at 401 E. Main St. in Laurel.
At the Red Rooster Café you’ll find buckwheat pancakes and pie. And, biscuits, pecan rolls and soup.