- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Regent Todd Buchanan
Financial literacy isn’t a degree program. But fortunately, Montana colleges and universities have launched major efforts to educate students about personal finance.
There’s something new in the Montana University System’s proposed budget appropriation for the upcoming biennium: An agreement that part of the funding will depend on performance.