- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Montana State University Billings has started its orientation and registration sessions for the fall 2014 semester.
Bicycling advocates in Billings are promoting a new registration index they hope will help track and identify stolen bicycles and, in the long run, prevent theft in the area.
CODY, Wyo. — Looking to track trail use and secure funding for future projects and maintenance, the Bighorn National Forest is asking visitors to the Cloud Peak Wilderness to register before entering the forest.
Billings American Legion Post 4 Baseball is having registration for the upcoming season Jan. 30 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Hampton Inn.
HELENA - State officials said Monday that long lines for Montana vehicle registration are getting shorter as they work through bugs in a new computer system that has plagued titling clerks with delays.
Montanans trying to register cars, motorcycles, boats or RVs will have to be patient beginning Friday.