- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
RAPID CITY, S.D. — A 50-year-old South Dakota man who lost nearly one-third of his cattle in a surprise October storm fought back tears as he talked about livestock donations that he and other ranchers have received in recent weeks.