- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
House exterior with porch walkay and lighting in the woods
First time home buyers have a tendency to see past a home's deficiencies when envisioning their dream home. A detailed home inspection can bring these issues to light.
Create texture and interest by layering your solid surface flooring with an interesting area rug.
Combining siding with a cultured stone is a popular trend in exteriors.
To run the air conditioning unit most efficiently, set the thermostat at the same temperature all day, varying only by a few degrees at night, if at all, and avoid large temperature changes because the cooling system cannot "keep up." The lesser the difference between indoor and outdoor temp…
The exterior air conditioning unit should not be obstructed by plants, bushed or fences because proper air flow ensure proper functioning. Be sure to check it on a regular basis throughout the heating season--perhaps on the first of the month, after paying the mortgage.
Small tiles installed vertically make the shower appear taller, a trendy look.
3903 Pine Cove Road, Nordahl, Kathleen A., Cooper Construction, $14,000
Demolition Permit Residential