- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
MISSOULA - A Missoula woman convicted of paying off her debts with more than $141,000 she obtained from a reverse mortgage on her mother's house has been given a 10-year suspended sentence and ordered to repay $100,000.
Prosecutors say they won't seek prison time for a Missoula woman convicted Friday afternoon of bilking her elderly and dementia-laden mother out of more than $120,000.
Mother: Julie Okragly, 64.