- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA - A Missoula woman convicted of paying off her debts with more than $141,000 she obtained from a reverse mortgage on her mother's house has been given a 10-year suspended sentence and ordered to repay $100,000.
Prosecutors say they won't seek prison time for a Missoula woman convicted Friday afternoon of bilking her elderly and dementia-laden mother out of more than $120,000.
Mother: Julie Okragly, 64.