- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
MISSOULA - A Missoula woman convicted of paying off her debts with more than $141,000 she obtained from a reverse mortgage on her mother's house has been given a 10-year suspended sentence and ordered to repay $100,000.
Prosecutors say they won't seek prison time for a Missoula woman convicted Friday afternoon of bilking her elderly and dementia-laden mother out of more than $120,000.
Mother: Julie Okragly, 64.