- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
MISSOULA - A Missoula woman convicted of paying off her debts with more than $141,000 she obtained from a reverse mortgage on her mother's house has been given a 10-year suspended sentence and ordered to repay $100,000.
Prosecutors say they won't seek prison time for a Missoula woman convicted Friday afternoon of bilking her elderly and dementia-laden mother out of more than $120,000.
Mother: Julie Okragly, 64.