- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
MISSOULA - A Missoula woman convicted of paying off her debts with more than $141,000 she obtained from a reverse mortgage on her mother's house has been given a 10-year suspended sentence and ordered to repay $100,000.
Prosecutors say they won't seek prison time for a Missoula woman convicted Friday afternoon of bilking her elderly and dementia-laden mother out of more than $120,000.
Mother: Julie Okragly, 64.