- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
MARION, Ind. -- Rocky Mountain College’s Noah Kiprono took off running Saturday morning at the NAIA Track & Field Championships and didn’t stop until he had achieved All-America status.
VANCOUVER, Wash. -- Rocky Mountain College junior Noah Kiprono placed 70th out of 312 runners Saturday at the NAIA cross country championships at the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site.
GREAT FALLS — Rocky Mountain College sophomore Noah Kiprono raced to a second-place finish Friday in the men’s portion of the Frontier Conference cross country championships and qualified for the upcoming national NAIA meet.