- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
The iconic neon sign of the Red Lodge Cafe welcomes customers inside — perhaps for a slice of pie. A favorite on the menu is the sour cream rhubarb pie. Owner Mark Day, who uses recipes handed down from his late mother, Doris, said that local growers bring in rhubarb all summer long for use …
Good Eats explores unique food and drink in our area. To make suggestions for this feature, contact Jaci Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sloe Rhubarb, using sloe gin or elderberry gin, is just one of the colorful recipes that stars the spring favorite.
Sam Wiseman associates rhubarb with nostalgia.
Dear Joyce: Upon reading two ways to prepare asparagus in your column, I noticed each read “snap off and discard woody ends.”
Dear Joyce: The Vidalia onions are coming into Billings grocery stores, and I wanted to share this onion pie recipe.
Some foods make you thirsty.
Here are some canning recipes from Jarden Home Brands, the marketers of Ball and Kerr fresh preserving products.
Dear Joyce: I'd like a Strawberry-Rhubarb pie recipe. I have the one that uses gelatin and would prefer another. - Shirley, Billings.