- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 3 Magic City myths and legends
- 4 Billings teen recounts surviving plane crash in mountains near Amelia Earhart’s Wyoming cabin
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
Rich St. Jean
When it came time to hike garbage pickup and landfill fees Monday, the Billings City Council chose an option with a smaller initial increase over one that would have increased the charge $2.01 per month beginning July 1.