- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Richard Kenneth Hissom
Prosecutors have charged a fired county employee with taking about $7,000 in payment for road-maintenance work he claimed to have done in 2012 and 2013.