- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Molesting a child during a sweat lodge ceremony has sent a Crow Agency man to federal prison for two and one-half years.
A Crow Agency man accused of molesting a child at a sweat lodge ceremony admitted federal charges on Thursday.
A Crow Agency man on Tuesday denied federal allegations that the sexually abused a minor.