- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Concerning the ongoing uproar over Max Lenington's opinion of the "downfall of this great country," it's been stated that Lenington's remarks "did not rise to the level of recall" and "did not violate county policy or state law."