- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Concerning the ongoing uproar over Max Lenington's opinion of the "downfall of this great country," it's been stated that Lenington's remarks "did not rise to the level of recall" and "did not violate county policy or state law."