- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Concerning the ongoing uproar over Max Lenington's opinion of the "downfall of this great country," it's been stated that Lenington's remarks "did not rise to the level of recall" and "did not violate county policy or state law."