- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
BOZEMAN — A Big Sky man was arrested for driving under the influence after Gallatin County deputies say he drove drunk to bail his wife out of jail for her DUI arrest hours earlier.