- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
HELENA — Undeterred by Mississippi's rejection of an anti-abortion measure this week, the sponsor of a similar 2012 Montana "personhood" proposal said Wednesday she will continue to work to get it on the ballot.