- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
SHERIDAN - For much of this summer, Rick Landeis' office is located in the Bighorn Mountains, where he sleeps in a simple cabin and works alone on horseback, surrounded by cattle.
Sheridan College professor of animal science Rick Landeis takes a break from training his horse Little John at Watt Agriculture Center at Sheridan College on Aug. 19. Landeis is researching bovine respiratory disease in the Bighorn Mountains. (Courtesy photo)