- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
SHERIDAN - For much of this summer, Rick Landeis' office is located in the Bighorn Mountains, where he sleeps in a simple cabin and works alone on horseback, surrounded by cattle.
Sheridan College professor of animal science Rick Landeis takes a break from training his horse Little John at Watt Agriculture Center at Sheridan College on Aug. 19. Landeis is researching bovine respiratory disease in the Bighorn Mountains. (Courtesy photo)