- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
SHERIDAN - For much of this summer, Rick Landeis' office is located in the Bighorn Mountains, where he sleeps in a simple cabin and works alone on horseback, surrounded by cattle.
Sheridan College professor of animal science Rick Landeis takes a break from training his horse Little John at Watt Agriculture Center at Sheridan College on Aug. 19. Landeis is researching bovine respiratory disease in the Bighorn Mountains. (Courtesy photo)