- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
SHERIDAN - For much of this summer, Rick Landeis' office is located in the Bighorn Mountains, where he sleeps in a simple cabin and works alone on horseback, surrounded by cattle.
Sheridan College professor of animal science Rick Landeis takes a break from training his horse Little John at Watt Agriculture Center at Sheridan College on Aug. 19. Landeis is researching bovine respiratory disease in the Bighorn Mountains. (Courtesy photo)