- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Liz Kampa-Weatherwax, purchasing agent for the city of Billings, is one of four finalists for the Cody, Wyo., city administrator position.
CODY, Wyo. -- A proposed mountain bike trail system and recreational hot spot south of here moved a step closer to becoming reality on Wednesday night and could possibly see construction begin as early as summer.
CODY, Wyo. — Plans for a mountain bike park on public lands south of here are moving forward, and a dog park could be in place this fall.
CODY, Wyo. — The city's Urban Deer Task Force held its second public meeting Tuesday night, looking to weigh opinion on whether this city of 9,000 people has a deer problem.
Rick Manchester, direcdtor of Cody's Department of Parks and Recreation, closes the gate on 550-acres of Bureau of Land Management land proposed for a new mountain-bike course near Cody.
CODY, Wyo. — Just before lunch Thursday, Jennifer Scheid picked up her children at the Paul Stock Aquatic and Recreation Center, where she's been a member for seven years.