- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Liz Kampa-Weatherwax, purchasing agent for the city of Billings, is one of four finalists for the Cody, Wyo., city administrator position.
CODY, Wyo. -- A proposed mountain bike trail system and recreational hot spot south of here moved a step closer to becoming reality on Wednesday night and could possibly see construction begin as early as summer.
CODY, Wyo. — Plans for a mountain bike park on public lands south of here are moving forward, and a dog park could be in place this fall.
CODY, Wyo. — The city's Urban Deer Task Force held its second public meeting Tuesday night, looking to weigh opinion on whether this city of 9,000 people has a deer problem.
Rick Manchester, direcdtor of Cody's Department of Parks and Recreation, closes the gate on 550-acres of Bureau of Land Management land proposed for a new mountain-bike course near Cody.
CODY, Wyo. — Just before lunch Thursday, Jennifer Scheid picked up her children at the Paul Stock Aquatic and Recreation Center, where she's been a member for seven years.