- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
SINGAPORE — The parents of an American software engineer who believe their son was murdered last year in Singapore withdrew from the inquest Wednesday, saying they have no confidence in the city-state's legal process.
HELENA — Months before Shane Todd's girlfriend found his body hanging in his Singapore apartment last June, the engineer told his parents he thought his life was threatened and that he was being asked to do something that might hurt U.S. national security.