- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
SINGAPORE — The parents of an American software engineer who believe their son was murdered last year in Singapore withdrew from the inquest Wednesday, saying they have no confidence in the city-state's legal process.
HELENA — Months before Shane Todd's girlfriend found his body hanging in his Singapore apartment last June, the engineer told his parents he thought his life was threatened and that he was being asked to do something that might hurt U.S. national security.