- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
Road And Bridge Department
Prosecutors have charged a fired county employee with taking about $7,000 in payment for road-maintenance work he claimed to have done in 2012 and 2013.