- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
With the flick of a switch from the driver’s seat, the trunk of Rod Hessler’s 2007 Cadillac XLR convertible pops open and the hard-top roof moves out, up and toward the front of the car on mechanized arms before settling on the body.