- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
With the flick of a switch from the driver’s seat, the trunk of Rod Hessler’s 2007 Cadillac XLR convertible pops open and the hard-top roof moves out, up and toward the front of the car on mechanized arms before settling on the body.