- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
HELENA — Supreme Court candidate Lawrence VanDyke on Friday asked the state Supreme Court to take jurisdiction of a lawsuit filed in a lower court challenging his eligibility to run for justice on the high court.