- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Topics at Zacharia Lee Johnson’s Monday morning hearing veered from a scheduled change of plea to a protective order and a motion to dismiss his defense attorney.
CASPER, Wyo. -- Robert Broyles is left with three choices. His original two -- filing charges against the man officials say he tried to kill, and then obtaining a new public defender -- didn’t pan out.
CASPER, Wyo. — Robert Broyles maintained from the beginning he was the victim.
CASPER — Police say they found Robert Broyles covered in blood, carrying a hatchet in one hand and a knife in the other. He was charged with attempted murder. Broyles says the man recovering from a knife wound to the head is the actual culprit.