- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Hail-hit homeowners struggle with mortgage companies over insurance money
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
Topics at Zacharia Lee Johnson’s Monday morning hearing veered from a scheduled change of plea to a protective order and a motion to dismiss his defense attorney.
CASPER, Wyo. -- Robert Broyles is left with three choices. His original two -- filing charges against the man officials say he tried to kill, and then obtaining a new public defender -- didn’t pan out.
CASPER, Wyo. — Robert Broyles maintained from the beginning he was the victim.
CASPER — Police say they found Robert Broyles covered in blood, carrying a hatchet in one hand and a knife in the other. He was charged with attempted murder. Broyles says the man recovering from a knife wound to the head is the actual culprit.