- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Topics at Zacharia Lee Johnson’s Monday morning hearing veered from a scheduled change of plea to a protective order and a motion to dismiss his defense attorney.
CASPER, Wyo. -- Robert Broyles is left with three choices. His original two -- filing charges against the man officials say he tried to kill, and then obtaining a new public defender -- didn’t pan out.
CASPER, Wyo. — Robert Broyles maintained from the beginning he was the victim.
CASPER — Police say they found Robert Broyles covered in blood, carrying a hatchet in one hand and a knife in the other. He was charged with attempted murder. Broyles says the man recovering from a knife wound to the head is the actual culprit.