- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
CHEYENNE -- The state is asking Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill to prepare to return to office.
CASPER, Wyo. — An attorney for Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill has yet to follow through with legal action against a state lawmaker he accused of libel.
A lawyer for embattled Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill threatened legal action Wednesday against legislators who published a report on the law that removed much of her power.