- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
CHEYENNE -- The state is asking Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill to prepare to return to office.
CASPER, Wyo. — An attorney for Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill has yet to follow through with legal action against a state lawmaker he accused of libel.
A lawyer for embattled Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill threatened legal action Wednesday against legislators who published a report on the law that removed much of her power.