- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
CHEYENNE -- The state is asking Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill to prepare to return to office.
CASPER, Wyo. — An attorney for Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill has yet to follow through with legal action against a state lawmaker he accused of libel.
A lawyer for embattled Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill threatened legal action Wednesday against legislators who published a report on the law that removed much of her power.