- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
CHEYENNE -- The state is asking Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill to prepare to return to office.
CASPER, Wyo. — An attorney for Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill has yet to follow through with legal action against a state lawmaker he accused of libel.
A lawyer for embattled Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill threatened legal action Wednesday against legislators who published a report on the law that removed much of her power.