- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
- 5 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
THERMOPOLIS, Wyo. — The trial of Thomas Miller concluded shortly before 5 p.m. Thursday, and the jury was still deliberating by press time – only hours after an emotional Miller took the stand in his own defense.
Defense attorney Robert Oldham did not dispute the fact that his client, Thomas Miller, shot and killed his wife, Natalie.
The man a Natrona County jury recently found guilty of aggravated assault after he broke his girlfriend’s jaw will not receive a new trial. Kiyon Brown was instead sentenced to six to nine years in prison.
The trial for an Evansville man accused of raping a 16-year-old girl commenced Monday, and attorneys offered the jury a preview of arguments they will hear in the upcoming days.
CASPER, Wyo. -- Robert Broyles is left with three choices. His original two -- filing charges against the man officials say he tried to kill, and then obtaining a new public defender -- didn’t pan out.
CASPER, Wyo. -- A who’s who list of Wyoming defense attorneys crowded inside a Natrona County District courtroom on Friday to argue for their clients’ right to view evidence against them. The lone state representative, Assistant District Attorney Randall Carnahan, stood on the opposing end, …
CASPER, Wyo. — If the defendant was sorry, he had a poor way of expressing it when it mattered.